Disrupt traditional insurance policy administration processes with Solartis Insure Microservices.
The Solartis Insure Hackathon is a competition for designers and software developers. We will award prizes to the best products that integrate with Solartis Insure microservices.
Submissions should make creative use of provided APIs to solve consumer-facing challenges or problems insurance organizations experience.
$11,500 in prizes
Best Solution to Real World Problem
Ease of Implementation
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Submissions must make use of one or more of the following APIs:
- Travel insurance - rating, create customer, pay & issue APIs
- Renter’s insurance - rating, policy document generation APIs
- Professional Liability insurance - rating API
Challenge traditional policy administration processes with next-generation insurance applications.
How to enter
Main steps in getting started:
- Go to the Solartis Insure Microservices Hackathon Registration page to register for this Hackathon.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from a Solartis team member acknowledging your registration
- On June 4th 2018 at 8 AM CST (the kick off of the Hackathon) you will receive via email your hackathon registration packet which will contain log in credentials to the Solartis Insure Sandboxes, Hackathon registration and submission instructions, needed tokens, and helpful hints.
- We will be receiving registrations and submissions until Friday, July 27th 2018.
Solartis - President and CEO
Solartis - Chief Technology Officer
Solartis - VP Product Development
Celent - Head of the America, Property Casualty
Effective Use of the Solartis Insure Microservices
Does the application make creative use of Solartis APIs offered by through the Solartis Insure Sandbox platform?
Is the application polished, visually appealing, and easy to use?
Business Use Case
Does the application solve real-world problems that consumers of insurance or insurance organizations face?